SYPartners helps leaders, teams, and organizations become the best versions of themselves so they can create massive positive impact in society. The company’s creative leadership identified me as a “true maverick” who could bring unconventional experience design expertise to the 30-person design team. Through SYPartners’ consulting practice, I infuse play and an appetite for creative emergence into convenings of executives and global social impact leaders.
Projects I’ve contributed to include:
- the national anti-bias training for Starbucks, with 175,000 people participating on the same day
- a blindfold exercise that helped executives come to terms with their own problematic leadership behaviors
- a custom curation of artifacts of great leadership throughout history that expanded the ambition of new VPs
- a futuristic innovation challenge that shifted successful executives’ relationship to agility and disruption
- new standards for vulnerable conversations within a global 10,000-person organization, socialized through decks of cards
Want a taste of what SYPartners can do? Try out the free Unstuck app for a searingly accurate diagnosis of why you aren’t achieving your goals and what to do about it: Unstuck.com.