SYPartners is a consultancy that works with leaders to create systems of human-led, purpose-driven transformation at the organizational and societal level. As a Senior Experience Designer, I help infuse play, creative risk taking, and emotional vulnerability into convenings of executives and social impact leaders.
Projects I’ve contributed to include:
- the national anti-bias training for Starbucks, with 130,000 people participating on the same day
- a blindfold exercise that helped executives come to terms with their own problematic leadership behaviors
- new standards for vulnerable conversations within a global 10,000-person organization, socialized through decks of cards
- a custom curation of artifacts of great leadership throughout history that expanded the ambition of new VPs
- a futuristic innovation challenge that shifted successful executives’ relationship to agility and disruption
- design and facilitaiton of a skill building activity around authentic communication for the 300+ employees of a social impact organization with a 100-year mandate